Top Rated Destination Wedding Specialists
Your Destination Wedding: Stress-Free.
From finding your perfect resort to working within your budget, a Destination Wedding Specialist is with you every step of the way.
Your destination wedding allows you to:
- Choose a beautiful, unique destination wedding venue – in the sand in Jamaica, on a cliff overlooking turquoise waters in Antigua, in a charming chapel in Mexico, or like royalty in a European castle or luxury private villa. A destination wedding specialist will help pick your best spot.
- Have a reception you desire – whether it’s a simple beachside dinner after the ceremony or lavish reception in a ballroom, there are plenty of options for fabulous entertainment and customizable wedding packages in all price ranges
- Combine planning your honeymoon and wedding – venture off to another resort or destination for time alone after your wedding weekend
- Spend three to seven days creating unforgettable memories (even add luxurious or adventurous excursions!) with your closest friends and family
Whether it’s an intimate celebration for just the two of you, or a grand ceremony and reception for 150 of your family and friends, a Vacationisms destination wedding travel agent will connect you with your perfect destination.
Ready to plan your dream wedding?
A Company You Can Trust
- Our standard services are FREE
- The security of working with a destination wedding specialist and specialized destination wedding and romance travel company
- Our experience includes planning many personalized weddings
- We work with your budget and help you find competitive packages for you and your guests
- Peace of mind emergency after-hours service during travel
- Customizable save-the-date emails and a complimentary wedding website
- Upgrades, special amenities and exclusive offers through our Preferred Partner Perks
Wedding Travel Agents Bring Dreams To Life
We are a destination wedding travel agency based in Bedford, NH – small enough to care deeply about building lasting relationships with you, and large enough to work with couples across the country. Our Destination Wedding travel agents combine their drive for personal service and expertise with resort partnerships around the world. As a result, you are afforded an exclusive and unrivaled one-stop wedding travel agent experience. We're here solely to make it easy for you to plan an amazing destination wedding. Our destination wedding travel agents have worked with many couples like you, and hundreds of guests, to plan destination weddings that make it feel like your dreams have come to life. A Destination Wedding travel agent from Vacationisms will guide you through the destination wedding planning process and make all of the logistics much easier than trying to handle it yourself.
The best part?
Our standard services are $0!
Our no-fee destination wedding travel agent services include:
- DESTINATION SELECTION: We'll help you cut through the noise to find the best destination wedding location for you. From romantic all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean on the best beaches to the most secluded mountain top retreats, we probably have an idea up our sleeve from our first conversation. Your destination wedding travel agent can give you the inside scoop.
- WEDDING PACKAGE SELECTION: Your personal destination wedding travel agent can quickly and easily get you all of the details on the best destination wedding packages. Because we specialize in this area, it's easy for us to quickly sort through what you're looking for – because the "best" is different for everyone.
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATION: We literally do this for a living, and you can rest assured that we know the in's and out's of securing the wedding package best for you. Plus, our destination wedding travel agents have access to exclusive offers that the general public doesn't.
- ADVICE: We will help you with everything from invitation wording, to destination wedding etiquette and can assist with wedding theme brainstorming.
- TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS: You will have your very own destination wedding web page with all of the important details to provide for your invitees. They can book right online, making the process easy for everyone.
- EMERGENCY TRAVEL ASSISTANCE: Should anything happen while travel, you will be able to reach a representative 24/7 to assist you quickly and easily. No hold times. No call centers. We take our clients personally, so you get us.
- ONSITE ASSISTANCE: You can choose to have your destination wedding travel agent join you to provide onsite assistance with last minute details, coordination and resolution of any issues.
- PHOTOGRAPHY, MAKE-UP & HAIR SERVICES: We work closely with a group of professionals who offer destination wedding services. We have agreements with them to make it affordable to bring in verified professionals.
My wedding travel agent saved my LIFE! I was so overwhelmed when I found Vacationisms that I wasn't even excited for my own wedding anymore. She was so patient with me and so thorough in her recommendations, it turned the entire process around. It took only a week for us to pick the perfect resort, get the contract, and get this wedding booked. She has been crazy responsive and their whole team has been there for us every step of the way.Brianna
I thought it would be a great idea to handle it myself – but I was so wrong. I called a Vacationisms destination wedding travel agent after booking our wedding myself because it took less than a month for the whole thing to become so complicated. Our destination wedding travel agent was able to take the reins on all of the minutia for me. My guests love my agent and she made it so easy for all of us. Our wedding would not have been so easy if I had continued handling it myself. These guys are the real deal.Sarah
I called before I even proposed. I knew we wanted to take the destination wedding route, but didn't know where to start. Our travel agent was so great at giving me the entire rundown on what to expect before I pulled the trigger. We pulled off the entire planning process over only a 5 month engagement – and it was seamless. I highly recommend working with Vacationisms!Tim