Become A Travel AgentJoin Our Top Rated Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Travel Agency
So, you want to become a travel agent?
Learn more about us, what we do and our company to decide if we’re the right match for your path to become a travel agent. If you are determined, goal oriented, eager to learn, self sufficient and want to have loads of fun while working the hours of your choosing, you’re in the right place.
Oh, and you want to see the world on bizcations?
We’ve got that covered, too.
At Vacationisms Travel Services, we like to think of ourselves as a dynamic, forward-thinking company – we take pride in our people and the client service we deliver. Our culture embodies a combination of hard work, professionalism and of course, loads of crazy fun! Celebrations such as weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, and vow renewals are momentous occasions for couples as well as their friends and family. It’s our goal to ensure that their expectations are exceeded, and that each and every celebratory event is personalized to be as unique as they are. We offer a fantastic range of over 1,200 resorts in 42 countries, and our client base is diverse and rapidly expanding, which can be both exciting and demanding. Meeting their needs, understanding ever-changing trends and offering impartial and expert advice is what we do better than anyone else. That’s why Vacationisms Travel Services is proud of its past, leads the present by example and is excited about its future.
As a destination wedding and honeymoon consultant, you’ll be working with clients at a very important, and very stressful, time of their life. You’ll need to be highly organized, extraordinarily responsive, tech savvy and be able to think outside the box. This position requires business development activities so you’ll also need to be very outgoing, goal-oriented and self motivated.
- Full-time, 100% commission-based position
- Virtual office and flexible work hours
- Generous travel benefits and perks
- Some travel required
- Full training and onboarding program provided
What We Expect From Our Consultants
- To be professional, timely, and provide excellent client service
- Willingness to learn, and outstanding communication skills
- Going above and beyond is a way of life
- Highly connected and tech savvy
- Experience working in the travel or wedding industry preferred.
- Position applicable to U.S. residents only.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Marketing campaigns, initiatives and sponsorships, including exclusive offers and promotions from our Preferred Partner Collection of hotels and resort properties.
- Technical, Customer Service, Marketing and Group Travel Department infrastructure and support
- Continuing Education training/refresher classes offered as interactive webinars on resorts, products, destinations, marketing and contracts
- Opportunities to attend familiarization trips and local workshops
Does This Sound Like You?
- Outgoing and flexible personality
- Committed to outstanding customer service
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with technology
- Goal oriented and extremely organized
*The application is open to U.S. residents only.