1) No, but seriously.
I have a hard enough time picking out my outfit every morning- how am I going to choose a wedding dress! #brideproblems
— Jessica (@JMerr6) November 16, 2016
2) #Truth! Hopefully you remind yourself often: YOUR wedding, YOUR style. That does not make you a bridezilla.
— Emily Moravec (@emilymmoravec) January 20, 2017
3) The importance of shoving your registry in your guests’ faces cannot be understated. They can’t be trusted.
— womanwifemotherlife (@wwml1987) October 24, 2016
4) But, you would be willing to hand over just your firstborn, right?
— Lakeisha Dale MUA (@Keeshology_MUA) October 11, 2016
5) Etsy: where your life savings goes to die. Also, your entire day.
— Samantha N. Olson (@SnoWrite124) October 5, 2016
6) Because, for the love of all things holy, there has to be SOME kind of food you can afford!
CoWorker: *Vaguely mentions catering*
Me: Do you have a card? Are they affordable? Can you promise me a friends discount? #brideproblems
— Hannah Day (@theartisthaa) September 13, 2016
7) Wedding Dreams: they’re no joke.
Had a dream that my wedding got completely ruined 😂 Is this what it’s going to be like until the big day? #brideproblems
— Courtney 🎀 (@sberrydream) August 31, 2016
8) Wait, they’re supposed to fill out that thing and mail it back with the pre-stamped, pre-addressed envelope?
You would think all your journalism friends would be good with deadlines… Until you need them to RSVP to your wedding #brideproblems
— Rachel Hoops Linden (@RachelHoopsNews) August 30, 2016
9) Beach, please.
— Sam Jeffres (@cruncheweesy) August 25, 2016
10) Is there a Life Alert device for this?
Help, I’ve zipped myself into my wedding dress, & I can’t get out.
…Of course I would do this while nobody else was home…#brideproblems
— ❁Madison M.❁ (@AlohaPeach95) August 21, 2016
11) And there’s still a good chance that they are ALL WRONG.
— Jessica Vince (@Jessie_Vee) July 27, 2016
12) Your brain. It’s fried. Must. Write. Down.
Frantically writing “notes” in my phone at 2am on a Monday night #brideproblems
— L C (@LadyLaCody) July 5, 2016
13) You don’t even recognize your own reflection anymore.
Up until 2am last night choosing confetti cones on Etsy. WHO AM I? #brideproblems
— Jessica Vince (@Jessie_Vee) June 30, 2016
— Rebecca Stevens (@seccabevens) June 21, 2016
I lay in bed stressing about things like cupcake orders and flowers. #brideproblems
— Haley Nicole™ (@mamahaley092) June 17, 2016
16) This would be the best diet, ever.
I wish stressing about your wedding burned calories… #brideproblems
— Stephanie (@feenymichele) June 1, 2016
17) How did people even planning weddings pre-Google?!
How did a bride write her thank you cards before being able to Google etiquette and wording examples?!? So much pressure! #brideproblems
— Cheryl (@misscheriexx) May 26, 2016
18) Perhaps longer.
I’m going to be finding bobby pins in my hair for weeks.. 73 and counting. #brideproblems 👰🏼💁🏼
— tiffany. (@keachkeachkeach) May 22, 2016
19) Pffft, make one.
I want more excuses to wear my wedding dress. #brideproblems
— Sierra Turner (@SierraTurner) May 4, 2016
20) The worst. And also, you’re broke so Ruffles will have to do.
Who wants to do this table assignment for me? I’ll pay you in ruffles chips.#BrideProblems
— Joce (@smilingjoce) April 9, 2016
21) Just. DON’T.
— Kaylee (@Kaylee_Scout) April 6, 2016