Do you envision the perfect destination wedding at a quiet beach or lively resort? Will it just be the belle and beau, or will you have a large wedding party and roster of guests to bring along? No matter how large or small your destination wedding will be, no matter the budget, and no matter where you want to go, a travel agent can connect you with the resources, packages, and details needed for a perfect destination wedding. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should use a travel agent for your destination wedding:
A travel agent will know about the most recent news in the travel industry, including recent happenings at destination wedding resorts and hotspots around the world. Whether a new resort has opened or a popular resort is undergoing construction, your travel agent will keep you in the loop to avoid any unpleasant surprises during your wedding!
Using online platforms for scheduling your destination wedding might seem appealing at first, but there’s nothing like the personal touch provided by a travel agent. When you consult with a travel agent, you’ll receive personalized service every time. A travel agent quickly learns and responds to your likes and dislikes, working to create a personalized destination wedding experience.
Travel agents are professionals at booking vacations, yes, but they also are highly skilled in getting the best deals possible. For instance, a travel agent might recommend that you shift your wedding day a few weeks ahead or behind schedule to save a ton of money. Or, a travel agent can almost always recommend all-inclusive packages and group travel deals to help save money on your destination wedding.
Wedding planning is stressful, there’s no doubting that. A travel agent can help save precious time by taking care of your destination wedding itinerary, planning the most critical parts of your travel and stay. Leaving your destination wedding planning in the hands of a travel agent leaves more time for you to work on other aspects of your big day!
Build a Relationship
Once you’ve chosen a travel agent, you have a friendly professional that you can turn to for your honeymoon and future vacation planning. Your travel agent will know your preferences and be able to intuitively build upon them.
Choosing a travel agent is a great selection for anyone who is interested in saving time and money when it comes to planning their destination wedding, honeymoon, or virtually any other vacation or trip. When you utilize the expertise of a travel agent, you have the peace of mind in knowing that you are receiving industry-leading professionalism and experience from someone who is educated and current in the travel industry. As a plus, of course, you can have your destination wedding planned by someone that you can work with for future travel plans!
Ready to plan your dream wedding?
Wedding Travel Agents Bring Dreams To Life
We are a destination wedding travel agency based in Bedford, NH – small enough to care deeply about building lasting relationships with you, and large enough to work with couples across the country. Our Destination Wedding travel agents combine their drive for personal service and expertise with resort partnerships around the world. As a result, you are afforded an exclusive and unrivaled one-stop wedding travel agent experience. We're here solely to make it easy for you to plan an amazing destination wedding. Our destination wedding travel agents have worked with many couples like you, and hundreds of guests, to plan destination weddings that make it feel like your dreams have come to life. A Destination Wedding travel agent from Vacationisms will guide you through the destination wedding planning process and make all of the logistics much easier than trying to handle it yourself.
The best part?
Our standard services are $0!
Our no-fee destination wedding travel agent services include:
- DESTINATION SELECTION: We'll help you cut through the noise to find the best destination wedding location for you. From romantic all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean on the best beaches to the most secluded mountain top retreats, we probably have an idea up our sleeve from our first conversation. Your destination wedding travel agent can give you the inside scoop.
- WEDDING PACKAGE SELECTION: Your personal destination wedding travel agent can quickly and easily get you all of the details on the best destination wedding packages. Because we specialize in this area, it's easy for us to quickly sort through what you're looking for – because the "best" is different for everyone.
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATION: We literally do this for a living, and you can rest assured that we know the in's and out's of securing the wedding package best for you. Plus, our destination wedding travel agents have access to exclusive offers that the general public doesn't.
- ADVICE: We will help you with everything from invitation wording, to destination wedding etiquette and can assist with wedding theme brainstorming.
- TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS: You will have your very own destination wedding web page with all of the important details to provide for your invitees. They can book right online, making the process easy for everyone.
- EMERGENCY TRAVEL ASSISTANCE: Should anything happen while travel, you will be able to reach a representative 24/7 to assist you quickly and easily. No hold times. No call centers. We take our clients personally, so you get us.
- ONSITE ASSISTANCE: You can choose to have your destination wedding travel agent join you to provide onsite assistance with last minute details, coordination and resolution of any issues.
- PHOTOGRAPHY, MAKE-UP & HAIR SERVICES: We work closely with a group of professionals who offer destination wedding services. We have agreements with them to make it affordable to bring in verified professionals.
My wedding travel agent saved my LIFE! I was so overwhelmed when I found Vacationisms that I wasn't even excited for my own wedding anymore. She was so patient with me and so thorough in her recommendations, it turned the entire process around. It took only a week for us to pick the perfect resort, get the contract, and get this wedding booked. She has been crazy responsive and their whole team has been there for us every step of the way.Brianna
I thought it would be a great idea to handle it myself – but I was so wrong. I called a Vacationisms destination wedding travel agent after booking our wedding myself because it took less than a month for the whole thing to become so complicated. Our destination wedding travel agent was able to take the reins on all of the minutia for me. My guests love my agent and she made it so easy for all of us. Our wedding would not have been so easy if I had continued handling it myself. These guys are the real deal.Sarah
I called before I even proposed. I knew we wanted to take the destination wedding route, but didn't know where to start. Our travel agent was so great at giving me the entire rundown on what to expect before I pulled the trigger. We pulled off the entire planning process over only a 5 month engagement – and it was seamless. I highly recommend working with Vacationisms!Tim