Destination weddings are steadily on the rise—20% of weddings in 2016 were destination weddings, according to a survey by the XO Group. As the average cost of a traditional ceremony and reception skyrockets, more and more couples are turning away from overpriced, run-of-the-mill weddings in favor of a personalized and surprisingly affordable destination wedding experience. If you like the idea of a relaxing destination wedding but don’t know where or how to start, we can help. This is what we do!
Here are just the top five reasons you want (and need!) us to help make your dream destination wedding an uncomplicated reality:
We know the destinations that make the most ideal wedding locations and know how to match your interests, style and the size of your group to the perfect setting. Our Destination Wedding Specialists plan excursions for groups of two to 2,000, and ensure that guests of all ages are comfortable and well-accommodated.
We produce an event that goes beyond a wedding, crafting a memorable experience for your wedding guests by connecting you with local vendors for your ceremony and entertainment needs. Our Destination Wedding Specialist travel agents can pull together a captivating combination of local events, expertise and value pricing to make your destination wedding a success. You want fire dancers on the beach in Mexico? We have that covered. How about a private catamaran sailing jaunt in St. Lucia? Yep, we’re on it.
We handle all of your guests’ travel needs (including Aunt Martha’s seemingly endless list of questions) so you’re free to focus on wedding details and of course, having fun!
We are always in your corner, and are reachable by phone, text and e-mail while you and your group are traveling. Sometimes, we even join larger wedding groups on their trip to ensure everything is smooth and seamless.
Wedding Travel Agents Bring Dreams To Life
Vacationisms is a New Hampshire destination wedding travel agency – small enough to care deeply about building personal relationships, and large enough to work with couples across the country. Our Destination Wedding travel agents combine their drive for personal service and expertise with resort partnerships around the world. As a result, our clients are afforded an exclusive and unrivaled one-stop wedding travel agent experience. We're here solely to make it easy for you to plan an amazing destination wedding. Our destination wedding travel agents have worked with many couples, and hundreds of guests, to plan dream destination weddings. A Destination Wedding travel agent from Vacationisms will guide you through the destination wedding planning process and make all of the logistics much easier than trying to handle it yourself.
The best part?
Our standard services are $0!
Our no-fee destination wedding travel agent services include:
- DESTINATION SELECTION: We'll help you cut through the noise to find the best destination wedding location for you. From romantic all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean on the best beaches to the most secluded mountain top retreats, we probably have an idea up our sleeve from our first conversation. Your destination wedding travel agent can give you the inside scoop.
- WEDDING PACKAGE SELECTION: Your personal destination wedding travel agent can quickly and easily get you all of the details on the best destination wedding packages. Because we specialize in this area, it's easy for us to quickly sort through what you're looking for – because the "best" is different for everyone.
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATION: We literally do this for a living, and you can rest assured that we know the in's and out's of securing the wedding package best for you. Plus, our destination wedding travel agents have access to exclusive offers that the general public doesn't.
- ADVICE: We will help you with everything from invitation wording, to destination wedding etiquette and can assist with wedding theme brainstorming.
- TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS: You will have your very own destination wedding web page with all of the important details to provide for your invitees. They can book right online, making the process easy for everyone.
- EMERGENCY TRAVEL ASSISTANCE: Should anything happen while travel, you will be able to reach a representative 24/7 to assist you quickly and easily. No hold times. No call centers. We take our clients personally, so you get us.
- ONSITE ASSISTANCE: You can choose to have your destination wedding travel agent join you to provide onsite assistance with last minute details, coordination and resolution of any issues.
- PHOTOGRAPHY, MAKE-UP & HAIR SERVICES: We work closely with a group of professionals who offer destination wedding services. We have agreements with them to make it affordable to bring in verified professionals.
My wedding travel agent saved my LIFE! I was so overwhelmed when I found Vacationisms that I wasn't even excited for my own wedding anymore. She was so patient with me and so thorough in her recommendations, it turned the entire process around. It took only a week for us to pick the perfect resort, get the contract, and get this wedding booked. She has been crazy responsive and their whole team has been there for us every step of the way.Brianna
I thought it would be a great idea to handle it myself – but I was so wrong. I called a Vacationisms destination wedding travel agent after booking our wedding myself because it took less than a month for the whole thing to become so complicated. Our destination wedding travel agent was able to take the reins on all of the minutia for me. My guests love my agent and she made it so easy for all of us. Our wedding would not have been so easy if I had continued handling it myself. These guys are the real deal.Sarah
I called before I even proposed. I knew we wanted to take the destination wedding route, but didn't know where to start. Our travel agent was so great at giving me the entire rundown on what to expect before I pulled the trigger. We pulled off the entire planning process over only a 5 month engagement – and it was seamless. I highly recommend working with Vacationisms!Tim
Ready to start planning your destination wedding?
We thought so! You can drop us a quick message here to get started.